Download the remote assist customer-plugin directly from Zoho’s website:
- To start the installation process, open Windows Explore file manager and go to your Downloads directory.
- Double-click the newly downloaded CustomerPlugin.exe file.
- Accept the windows prompt to allow the software to make changes to your computer.
After installing, the ZohoAssist icon will appear on your Desktop:
3. Initiate a Zoho session:
- Double-click the Zoho icon on your Desktop.
- Type in the 9-digit Session ID given to you by your technician.
- Type your name, if asked, and click “Join Session“.
- Windows will again ask for your authority to allow Zoho to take control of your machine. Click Yes.
- Then click “Join”. (you’ll see that your desktop background has disappeared and your background is black. This means your technician is now connected to your computer.
You can end the session at any time via the small status box at the bottom-right of your screen.
Note: This link is only usable for the current session. After that, you need to repeat the Download/Install/Initiate process for your next session.
Possibly helpful Video Links:
And another pair: